Workshop language: English
After the ticket purchase, please fill this form in order that we can approve your submission.
The city as a stage - coding as a tool How can theatre go on tour in a sustainable way, without touring too many people and stage designs? how to develop formats of international collaboration with a smaller carbon footprint? What’s the role of technology in offline theatre connecting audiences in most immersive ways? What is the role of public space for performances?
Welcome to the grey zone between reality and fiction. Allow documentary material and theatrical interventions to seduce you into complex topics like climate change or European politics. Stefan Kaegi will show and comment on short videos on recent productions of the german theatre label Rimini Protokoll including 100 statistically chosen citizens as well as international weapon dealers and immersive spaces remembering the legacies of people after the end of their lives. And the workshop will try out practically some modular forms of production, make the artists participate in actions with performative apps and innovative formats for performing audiences.
Important Note: Participation in the workshop is limited. To participate, you must fill the motivation letter in English.
- Standard - 750 TL
- You can purchase your ticket on the website of Beykoz Kundura. We do not sell tickets at the door.
For information: +90 216 323 31 30 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- VENUE USAGE
- Our audience can enter Beykoz Kundura 1 hours before the session of the ticket they bought.
- The exhibition titled "Kundura's Memory: The World Within a Factory" can be visited free of charge on the days of the event by reservation. To make a reservation, please visit beykozkundura.com/kundura-memory
- Shooting with a professional camera is not allowed without written permission. We kindly ask you to deliver your recording devices to the security point at the entrance of Beykoz Kundura.
- It is prohibited to bring food and beverages inside the venue.
- Seats are not numbered.
- We kindly ask our audience to pay attention to come to the sessions on time.
- Using cameras, video cameras, mobile phones, etc. during the screening to record is strictly forbidden. Recording with any recording device is prohibited.
Audio and video recordings will be made by Beykoz Kundura throughout the event, and the recorded images will be published on Beykoz Kundura's website and social media accounts for promotional purposes only. Beykoz Kundura will use the event records for promotional purposes only and will be able to transfer these records to the artist.
- Audiences who arrive late are admitted in the interval; it will not be possible to enter the hall for the concerts without interval.
- HOW TO GET HERE?
- You can come to the venue with your own vehicle. Parking is free
- For detailed information on transportation please click