1988 / USA / Color / 92’
English; with Turkish subtitles
Director: Tim Burton | Producers: Michael Bender, Richard Hashimoto, Larry Wilson | Screenplay: Larry Wilson, Michael McDowell | Cast: Geena Davis, Alec Baldwin, Michael Keaton, Winona Ryder, Jeffrey Jones, Catherine O'Hara | Cinematography: Thomas E. Ackerman | Editor: Jane Kurson | Music: Danny Elfman
Awards: Academy Awards (Oscars) Best Makeup (1989) | National Society of Film Critics Awards Best Actor (1989) | BMI Film & TV Awards Best Film Score (1989) | Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films (Saturn Award) Best Horror Film, Best Supporting Actress, Best Make-Up (1990)
When the married couple Adam and Barbara’s happy lives are cut short upon their unfortunate deaths in a car accident, they find themselves roaming as ghosts in their New England home. Stuck on this plane until they are accepted into the “afterworld”, the duo’s peace is disrupted altogether when the snobbish and loud Deetz family move into their house. When their attempts to scare away the family fail, this ghost couple resorts to making a deal with a malicious spirit named Beetlejuice.
One of the most distinctive films of Tim Burton’s filmography, “Beetlejuice” is a crazy and fun experience that knows no limits when it comes to bizarreness and comedy. Listed in the 88th place in The American Film Institute's list of Best Comedies that covers 500 films, “Beetlejuice” is Burtonesque magic with its spectacular style that turns the 1980s into a real time capsule, its designs that still inspire even today and its grotesque sense of humour.
Proceeds from the tickets sold in SUNDAY CINEMA CLUB screenings will be donated to earthquake relief efforts.
- Adult - 90 TL
- Kundura Young (Under 25) - 50 TL
- You can purchase your ticket on the website of Beykoz Kundura. We do not sell tickets at the door.
For information: +90 216 323 31 30 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- %20 discount applied for the purchase of two tickets
- We would like to remind you that you can access your tickets through “My Tickets” on our website when you have logged on as a member.
You can follow our social media accounts for updates and campaigns.
- The program might change due to unforeseen reasons. The purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or returned unless the show has been cancelled or postponed.
- Those who purchase discounted tickets are expected to show ID at the entrance.
- Our audience can enter Beykoz Kundura 2 hours before the session of the ticket they bought.
- The exhibition titled "Kundura's Memory: The World Within a Factory" can be visited free of charge on the days of the event by reservation. To make a reservation, please visit beykozkundura.com/kundura-memory
- Shooting with a professional camera is not allowed without written permission. We kindly ask you to deliver your recording devices to the security point at the entrance of Beykoz Kundura.
- It is prohibited to bring food and beverages inside the venue.
- The screening will take place on an indoor stage, our certified ventilation systems operate with 100% fresh air and do not include particles.
- Disabled audiences will be able to enter Kundura Sinema from the main entrance.
- Seats are not numbered.
- All films will be screened in their original language with Turkish subtitles.
- In the event that there is a technical issue with the electronic subtitling system, our technicians will first work to resolve the issue, and if that is not possible, the screening will continue without subtitles.
- We kindly ask our audience to pay attention to come to the sessions on time.
- Pursuant to Article 7 of Law No. 7163, “Motion pictures without any content rating and classification may only be shown during festivals, special film screenings and similar cultural and art activities by displaying the rating symbol of 18+ years old.”
- Using cameras, video cameras, mobile phones, etc. during the screening to record is strictly forbidden. Recording with any recording device is prohibited.
- Audio and video recordings will be made by Beykoz Kundura throughout the event, and the recorded images will be published on Beykoz Kundura's website and social media accounts for promotional purposes only. Beykoz Kundura will use the event records for promotional purposes only and will be able to transfer these records to the artist.
- Audiences who arrive late are admitted in the interval; it will not be possible to enter the hall for the concerts without interval.
- Our events have the age limit of 18. Those whor are under the age of 18 can participate in events and concerts with a parent
HOW TO GET HERE?
- You can come to the venue with your own vehicle. Parking is free
- For detailed information on transportation please click
- You may use our return shuttle, provided especially for Kundura Sinema guests, from Beykoz Kundura to Taksim and Kadıköy&Üsküdar, departing at the end of the screening.
Kadıköy&Üsküdar Line: Beykoz Kundura - Libadiye Alvarlızade Durağı - Altunizade - Fıstıkağacı - Üsküdar Meydan - Doğancılar - Kadıköy Rıhtım
Taksim Line: Beykoz Kundura - Levent - Zincirlikuyu Metrobüs - Beşiktaş – Taksim (AKM)